Paragon Alliance is a group of partner schools who work together to support professional development across schools.
Collaboration is at the heart of Paragon work. By working together, Paragon brings together schools from Peterborough, Lincolnshire, Norfolk and surrounding areas to deliver high quality support across a number of areas including:
- Recruiting and training for new entrants to the profession (Initial Teacher Training)
- Peer-to-peer professional and leadership development (Continuing Professional Development)
- Identification and development opportunities for leadership potential (succession planning and talent management)
- School to school support
- Engage in research and development activity
At the core of these areas are outstanding teaching and learning which will allow us to continue our pursuit of achieving the very best educational outcomes for all our children.
Our partner schools are members of the Executive Board and play an important and vital role in our work and development.
Schools interested in joining us should make contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Do we have to be a Peterborough school to join Paragon Alliance?
A: No, you do not have to be based within Peterborough Local Authority to join our alliance. We welcome all schools and currently have membership from Peterborough, Norfolk, Huntingdon and Lincolnshire.
Q: What will being a Paragon strategic partner involve?
A: Alliance members work collaboratively to drive improvements in standards through sharing services, knowledge and resources. You may wish to be involved in:
- providing school to school support e.g. CPD, coaching, etc
- accessing the skills and expertise of other alliance members
- sharing your own (or your school colleague's) skills and expertise
- hosting meetings or CPD events
- offering placements for trainee teachers
- offering new ideas!
Q: How does Paragon organise governance?
A: Paragon Alliance has a management board that includes strategic partners and meets termly to discuss key issues, ideas, latest news and events etc. This board governs all Paragon functions and services.